- 3 nectarines, chopped
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 8-oz can artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. tarragon, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
Originally posted by Rachel Bachman.
Fresh off the press! Check out this Wall Street Journal story that shares how Active continues to use technology to create the ultimate member experience.
For the chicken:
- 24 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 16 oz fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank’s)
For the wraps:
- 6 large lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 large celery stalks, cut into 2 inch matchsticks
In the International Journal of Workplace Health Management, Vol. 10, Issue: 1, Active's VP of Technology, Michael Rucker, Ph.D. identifies strategies used within small- to mid-size organizations that run effective workplace wellness programs.
Kick off grilling season with these delicious and easy veggie burgers featuring artichokes–an antioxidant superfood and nutrient powerhouse. Written by Amanda Hershberg, Active Wellness Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach at Synergy Health Club Petaluma. Find more featured recipes by Amanda Hershberg on her blog here.
ICYMI - It was a great week for Team Active Wellness at the IHRSA 2017 Conference. 31 of our team members from 10 different States gathered to meet, network, and learn from other industry leaders.
Thank you to our partners, sponsors, and planning team that made all of this possible.
Recipe source: Body Fit Fusion | Link: www.bodyfitfusion.net
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this seasonal treat, made with plant-based ingredients to fuel your active life. Find more recipes by Active Wellness team members Amanda Hershberg, CPT on her blog here.