Sneak in your veggies with this delicious festive dip–perfect to share at the office or any other celebration. This healthy recipe is recommended by Active Personal Trainer & Registered Dietitian Coach Leah Golden.
- 2 cups packed watercress sprigs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 7 cups assorted raw vegetables
- (baby carrots, julienned jicama, snap peas, radishes, sweet bell peppers, cucumbers)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in food processor; blend until herbs and garlic are finely chopped.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the dip into a small bowl on a platter and surround with vegetables.
Nutrition Info per 1/4-cup serving (not including vegetables): 128 cal, 10 g fat (2 g sat), 8 g carbs, 40 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 3 g protein.
Stay connected! For more healthy tips or to see what Active Wellness can do for you click the following: