“I know that you may feel stressed and overwhelmed with work, family, friends, or other commitments, but at the end of the day, your health should be your most prized commodity,” writes seasoned executive, Rhonda Vetere, in a recent Corporate Wellness Magazine article. “An individual's personal wellness must be a top priority in order to achieve one's major corporate goals.”
These wellness tips are genius in their simplicity:
- Find your passion - start a wellness activity you enjoy, not one you dread
- Be mindful of your time - create a strategic schedule and MOVE at least a little bit every day
- Follow a routine - put wellness into your daily calendar
- Transfer your skills - exercise develops focus and benefits your work
- Reward yourself - choose a fitness goal and treat yourself when you follow through
Vetere has managed to juggle a successful career while also competing in multiple IronMans and marathons. To read the full article in Corporate Wellness, click here.