The holidays are upon us! End-of-year deadlines, shopping, travel plans, New Year's planning, and the like can overwhelm even the most organized among us. Here's a quick list of wellness strategies you can implement to create a healthier holiday season:
* Turn off your phone. For one hour, or one day, unplug and take 20 deep breaths.
* Practice 5x5 gratitude. 5 consecutive days, write 5 things you're thankful for.
* Walk more, sleep more. Get more steps in and you may sleep better!
* Listen to an uplifting podcast or audiobook during otherwise mundane tasks.
* Focus on your strengths! Instead of trying to rid yourself of less-than-ideal habits, it can be more successful to give energy to expanding your positive attributes.
Wishing you & yours a very happy, healthy holiday season.