As we are all doing our part and staying home, we find ourselves with more time to cook and read. Cooking for ourselves and families can not only keep us physically healthy but can also keep us mentally healthy too. We all have those comfort meals and recipes that bring us back to happy memories or simply just put a smile on our faces. Sharing these meals with our friends and families is a perfect way to spread joy and stay connected. The internet is full of recipes, but frequently overlooked in our digital world are cookbooks. From classics to new and inventive, we’ve put together a list of our favorite cookbooks. Check them out, cook up some recipes and spark some healthy happiness! Let us know what’s on the menu and your favorite cookbooks.
- Run Fast. Eat Slow. by Shalane Flanagan
- Nothing Fancy by Alison Roman
- My Pantry by Alice Waters
- In the Green Kitchen by Alice Waters
- The Kinfolk Table by Nathan Williams
- One Good Dish by David Tanish
- New American Table by Marcus Samuelsson