Let’s take a moment to celebrate love. Whether you have plans with your significant other, your friends, or maybe you’re celebrating solo, let’s use Valentine’s Day as a day to celebrate love. Don’t hesitate to reach out to someone and let them know how much they mean to you, it just might make their day! If you’re still hoping to make plans but aren’t sure what to do, we’ve created a list of 10 ideas.
- Make dinner at home and start a new series, or watch a new movie!
- Go to a sporting event, and grab a drink and/or food beforehand.
- If the weather is nice, grab a blanket and have a picnic in the park. Bring your favorite beverage and make an on-the-go charcuterie board!
- Take a dance class.
- Stay home, put on a face mask, and dive into your favorite book.
- Take a painting class. These can be so much fun, and you may be surprised by your hidden artistic ability.
- Grab a friend and take a new workout class that you’ve been dying to try.
- Go on a walk around a nearby lake or in a park with your furry friend.
- Plan a day at the spa, and treat yourself!
- Take a tour at a winery or a brewery.
The ideas are endless. It doesn’t have to be an expensive day, it can be exactly what you want it to be. We hope you feel the love this Valentine’s Day - enjoy the day!
*Team Active content is not medical advice; it's inspiration to live actively!