Earlier this year, Active Wellness opened a 12,000 sq. ft. fitness center at the Century Plaza Towers located in Century City, California. This tenant only fitness center amenity is available to 9,000 employees who work at the business park.
Members enjoy instructor led group fitness classes as well as virtual video led classes, personal training, private Pilates training, small group training, and full-service locker rooms stocked with luxury toiletries and amenities.
Team Active team was responsible for launching the fitness center from the ground up including design, equipment procurement, hiring, programming and sales.
- Regular discussions and collaboration with our partner
- 6+ months of marketing prior to pre-sale and opening
- 2-4 weeks of in person information and sign up opportunities
- Tenant luncheon presentations and updates
- 2-4 weeks of seamless online enrollments
- Informational table outside facility
- Daily tours (even while the facility was still under construction)
- Dedicated website about fitness center, construction updates and easy options for employees to purchase pre-sale membership online
The Century Plaza Towers Fitness Center sold 915 memberships during their 2 weeks of pre-sale. Now, a little over 6 months into operation, we have 1,779 members, averaging about 254 membership sales sold per month and engaging almost 20% of the employee population.
On average Team Active engages 20% of our partners employee population, above the national average of 19.3% according to IHRSA.