Share these goal setting tips with your members to help set them succeed in 2021!
- Know what you want to achieve. Be specific as you can when setting up your goals. Ask yourself; What? When? Where? And for how long?
- Make sure your goal is measurable! Can you measure your goal and progress? Create goals that are measurable so you can set timelines, mini goals and then reward yourself appropriately when you reach your desired outcome.
- Remain realistic, relevant and achievable. Make sure you feel you can achieve your goal given your circumstances at the time. If you feel you can’t, rework your goal to what is achievable.
- Set a date for you to reach your goals. Creating goals that are time-bound are important for keeping you on task and focused on the goals you want to achieve.
- Like anything in life, setting a goal is an excellent way to help you stay motivated. Reward yourself accordingly to keep up your motivation. You’ve got this!
Want more healthy life content to share with your members? The Active Team can help with your social media content and strategy. Learn more here.